ANCA-WR Education Committee
Comprised of dedicated community members from the field of education, the ANCA-WR Education Committee fosters and maintains relations with officials, administrators and representatives from community based organizations that deal with education and youth matters. More specifically, the committee focuses on implementing Genocide Education curricula in public schools and works with local ANCA-WR chapters to address the needs of Armenian-American teachers, parents and students at school sites by monitoring and proposing activities and programs.
Fact Sheets & Resources
Below are a list of resources and factsheets developed for for 7th Grade-College:
- Recommended Literature/Reading List
- Recommended Video/Media List
- Fact Sheets on the Armenian Genocide
- Fact Sheets on the Republic of Nagorno Karabagh (Artsakh) and Azerbaijan
- The Genocide Education Project and Facing History and Ourselves Educational Resources
- State by State Fact Sheets on how the United States and the American people saved the Armenian nation from annihilation during the Armenian Genocide of 1915.